Our large Bespoke Double Bowl French Vanity Unit can be painted to the colour of your choice as all painting is completed by hand in the UK. With detailed carvings to the front and sides it has practical bow fronted storage drawers dividing each cupboard. This vanity can also include the two mirrors shown which can be made to various dimensions or it can be supplied without them. The mirror price depends upon the size required.
We also supply two premium quality bowls of a practical size.
Examples of the different colour marble tops can be seen by clicking here:
Please note that our marble is natural stone and may therefore contain naturally occurring minor blemishes and have colour variations between batches.
Please note that we do not supply taps and waste connections. This allows you to choose the taps of your choice and then let us know when ordering if you require one or two holes in the marble for your taps.
We also do not supply marble tops greater than 200cm in length but these can be sourced from any UK supplier who all offer large selections of colours and patterns.
- Any splashback shown is an optional extra and the price depends upon the size and design required. Please ask for details.
- Alternatively available with a solid mahogany top which can be polished or painted in any colour. This option is better for the budget - please contact us for prices.
- We can supply wooden drawer knobs painted to match the rest of the unit or customers may choose to supply their own knobs or handles.
We can also make vanities in any size and style - why not customise some of the french vanities shown in our collection to create your own individual bathroom piece? Or have the bowl offset from the centre in order to gain more storage space on the marble top? Simply decide upon the style and size and then contact us for a quote. Or send us an image of what you would like and we will supply a quote.
This vanity is only made to order and average lead times are around 12-14 weeks. It is fully customisable - different dimensions are possible, with or without a marble top, with or without mirrors etc.
Our bespoke vanities are all supplied with separate marble and bowls. This considerably aides the plumbing process and allows bowl or marble replacement in the future should it ever become damaged.
Our bespoke vanities all offer:
- REAL solid marble top up to 170cm (not a composite that looks like marble) OR solid mahogany top to any length
- A choice of marble colours available to order - cream or white marble or black granite.
- QUALITY bowl of a practical size made by one of the biggest manufacturers of bathroom products.
- Different finish options including a handpainted finish in the UK in a specific colour if required.
- Can be made to any size - higher, wider, deeper or smaller, narrower, offset bowl etc.
- Solid wood construction.
- Available as a wooden base unit with or without bowls, with or without mirrors, with or without a marble top.
Dimensions in cm: W180 x H86 x D65. Each mirror is 75cm in diameter.
The black and gold vanity is W180cm, the next image is W250cm, and the final images (in white) shows a 200cm wide vanity.
Fully customisable - please ask for prices if you require other dimensions. The minimum width with two bowls is 165cm.
Colour/Finish: Available in the colour of your choice - why not take a look at other pieces in our Bespoke furniture collection for some ideas!