Our Single French Vanity Unit with 5 functioning drawers (3 doubles and two singles) can be painted to the colour of your choice as all painting is completed by hand in the UK. The handles shown are not included - we offer some different styles or customers may supply their own. The vanity shown is a previous order and was finished in Farrow & Ball Mahogany No 36 which is a dark brown.
We also supply a quality solid marble top and a premium quality bowl of a practical size. Please note that we do not supply taps and waste connections. Any taps shown are an example only. This allows you to choose the taps of your choice and then let us know when ordering if you require one or two holes in the marble for your taps.
Examples of the different colour marble tops can be seen by clicking here:
Please note that our marble is natural stone and may therefore contain naturally occurring minor blemishes and have colour variations between batches.
- Any splashback shown is an optional extra and the price depends upon the size and design required. Please ask for details.
- Alternatively available with a solid mahogany top which can be polished or painted in any colour. This option is better for the budget - please contact us for prices.
- We can supply wooden drawer knobs painted to match the rest of the unit or customers may choose to supply their own knobs or handles.
We can also make vanities in any size and style - why not customise some of the french vanities shown in our collection to create your own individual bathroom piece? Or send us an image of what you would like and we will supply a quote.
As these vanities are entirely made to order average lead times are around 12-14 weeks. However, we do keep some standard sizes in stock and ready to be painted that are often ready in 2-3 weeks. These will suit customers that do not need to change the dimensions or marble colour.
Our bespoke vanities are all supplied with separate marble and bowls. This considerably aides the plumbing process and allows bowl or marble replacement in the future should it ever become damaged.
Please click on the image to view additional pictures of the vanity.
Our bespoke vanities all offer:
- REAL solid marble top (not a composite that looks like marble) OR solid mahogany top
- A choice of marble colours available to order - cream or white marble or black granite.
- QUALITY bowl of a practical size made by one of the biggest manufacturers of bathroom products.
- Different finish options including a handpainted finish in the UK in a specific colour if required.
- Can be made to any size - higher, wider, deeper or smaller, narrower, offset bowl etc.
- Solid wood construction.
Dimensions in cm: 90H x 90W x 60D
Colour/Finish: Available in the colour of your choice - why not take a look at other pieces in our Bespoke furniture collection for some ideas!