Our Bespoke Single Bowl Vanity Unit with an open shelf central storage area along with two cupboards and three drawers can be painted to the colour of your choice as all painting is completed by hand in the UK. The centre drawer is a dummy due to the bowl behind. With panelled drawers and doors the drawers are fully functioning although shallower than normal at about 6cm high inside due to the bowls and/or frame behind them. This vanity offers two cupboards either side of an open storage area with a shelf. This area could also be made with doors if required making three cupboards.
The images show a previous order (before knobs or handles are fitted) and we also offer different colours or polished mahogany finishes. Also available with a double bowl.
We also supply a quality solid marble top and a premium quality bowl of a practical size. Please note that we do not supply taps and waste connections. This allows you to choose the taps of your choice and then let us know when ordering if you require one or two holes in the marble for your taps.
Examples of the different colour marble tops can be seen by clicking here:
Please note that our marble is natural stone and may therefore contain naturally occurring minor blemishes and have colour variations between batches.
- Any splashback shown is an optional extra and the price depends upon the size and design required. Please ask for details.
- Alternatively available with a solid mahogany top which can be polished or painted in any colour. This option is better for the budget - please contact us for prices.
- We can supply wooden drawer knobs painted to match the rest of the unit or customers may choose to supply their own knobs or handles.
We can also make vanities in any size and style - why not customise some of the french vanities shown in our collection to create your own individual bathroom piece? Or have the bowl offset from the centre in order to gain more storage space on the marble top? Simply decide upon the style and size and then contact us for a quote. Or send us an image of what you would like and we will supply a quote.
As these vanities are entirely made to order average lead times are around 12-14 weeks. However, we do keep some standard sizes in stock and ready to be painted that are often ready in 2-3 weeks. These will suit customers that do not need to change the dimensions or marble colour.
Our bespoke vanities are all supplied with separate marble and bowls. This considerably aides the plumbing process and allows bowl or marble replacement in the future should it ever become damaged.
Please click on the image to view additional pictures of the vanity - finished with black marble (now replaced by black granite) and with a white marble top, an antique silver finish and another with silver highlights. (gold or silver highlights are an optional extra)
Our bespoke vanities all offer:
- REAL solid marble top (not a composite that looks like marble) OR solid mahogany top
- A choice of marble colours available to order - black granite or cream marble or white marble.
- QUALITY bowl of a practical size made by one of the biggest manufacturers of bathroom products.
- Different finish options including a hand painted finish in the UK in a specific colour if required.
- Can be made to any size - higher, wider, deeper or smaller, narrower, offset bowl etc.
- Solid wood construction.
Dimensions in cm: W84 x H90 x D65
Colour/Finish: Available in the colour of your choice - why not take a look at other pieces in our Bespoke furniture collection for some ideas!